EURL ECVAM's call for the renewal of the ECVAM Scientific Advisory Committee (ESAC) in 2012
The European Union Reference Laboratory for Alternatives to Animal Testing (EURL ECVAM) is renewing membership of its ECVAM Scientific Advisory Committee (ESAC). To this end, EURL ECVAM is now launching an open Call for applications for membership of the ESAC. Interested scientists who satisfy the eligibility criteria and who possess the relevant competences are invited to apply.
To submit your application, please
- download and carefully read the PRIVACY STATEMENT concerning the collection and processing of your personal data. By submitting an application you agree with the provisions of this statement.
- Download and carefully read the document INFORMATION ON THE CALL FOR APPLICATIONS IN VIEW OF THE RENEWAL OF ESAC (updated 29.11.2012) which contains all the relevant details you should consider before submitting your application
- Download the COMPETENCE MAPPING FORM (a MS Excel read-only file): save it with another name on your computer, and complete all its sections. If you don't have MS Excel on your computer, please open/edit the file using another (open source) spreadsheet, such as Open Office Calc.
- Prepare / update your CV.
- Submit your completed COMPETENCE MAPPING FORM and CV in electronic format to
JRC-ECVAM-CONTACT@ec.europa.eu (including in the subject line "ESAC application")
Deadline for applications (postponed): 15th January 2013, midnight.
Please note that the experts who applied for the 2009 call will be automatically considered in this selection process. If your profile has changed significantly in the meantime and you are still interested in being a member of ESAC, we suggest you reapply.