Call for experts to serve on EURL ECVAM's Scientific Advisory Committee (ESAC)
|Dec 14, 2016|
The European Union Reference Laboratory for Alternatives to Animal Testing (EURL ECVAM) is renewing membership of its EURL ECVAM Scientific Advisory Committee (ESAC). Interested scientific experts who satisfy the eligibility criteria and who possess the relevant competences are invited to apply (Deadline 31st January 2017).
To submit your application, please;
- Download and carefully read the Privacy Statement concerning the collection and processing of your personal data. By submitting an application you agree with the provisions of this statement.
- Download and carefully read the ESAC Rules of Procedure (RoP).
- Prepare / update your Curriculum Vitae, preferably using the Europass format, including a list of publications highlighting the 10 best publications and the papers published in the last 5 years.
- Download and carefully read the Information on the Call for Applications 2016, which contains all the relevant details you should consider before submitting your application.
- Write a motivation letter explaining the reason for applying to ESAC and highlighting your suitability for ESAC membership on the basis of the eligibility and selection criteria described in the document Information on the Call for Applications 2016.
- Submit your motivation letter and CV in electronic format to the functional mailbox JRC-ECVAM-ESAC@ec.europa.eu. Please include "ESAC application" in the subject line of the e-mail. An acknowledgement will be sent to you indicating receipt of your application.
Deadline for applications: 31st January 2017, before midnight.